Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dead Necessities Easel Card

Over at the Bombshell Stamps Blog, Ms. August had issued her challenge earlier this month. See the below link for more info:
-Ms. August, Suzi McKenzie's, Pin-Up Challenge - Easel-y Does It! Create an easel card

I used the Dead Necessities Stamp Set by Bombshell Stamps, my Silhouette Cameo, and a really fun Easel Card by Lori Whitlock (available in the Silhouette Studio Store) to create my take on this challenge.
 I love this key background! So much that it was actually what started this whole card. I chose this paper, and then chose the stamp set and colors from it. The key cardstock is from last year's Halloween 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug.
I covered the coffins with Glossy Accents to make them pop a little more without putting pop dots behind them. The skull and rose however, are a different story. They definitely have pop dots behind them. Lol.

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a relaxing, if not crafty, weekend!

- Kim

SUPPLIES:
Stamps - "Dead Necessities" by Bombshell Stamps
Silhouette Cameo
Easel Card Bracket by Lori Whitlock
Purple and Orange Cardstock by Bazzill
Key Printed Cardstock by Doodlebug Design "Haunted Manor"
Colorbox Warm Violet Chalk InkPad
Brads
Adhesive
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment