Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

A Happy Halloween Card.

This digi stamp was fun to color with a Halloween twist. I used copic markers to color in the girl & butterflies. It's a fairly simple card, quick and easy to make. The girl & butterflies image has pop dots underneath to add dimension.


I really like digi stamps for the ability to print them out in the size of my choice. But, I really love clear and rubber stamps. I love being able to ink up a stamp and stamp it out! I guess you could say I prefer them to the digi stamps.  Which one is your preference? Let me know in the comments below!

Supplies:
Digi Stamp - #335 girl & butterflies by Dilly Beans Stamps
Copic Markers
Pop Dots
American Crafts 6x6 paper pads
Happy Halloween stamp by Studio G
Tsukineko Memento Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment